Thursday, July 1, 2010

FIVE GHOSTS


Toronto band, Star's latest (5th) album, The Five Ghosts, was released on June 22, 2010. It's very stars, except more... subdued. Most of the other 4 full albums are made up of some hits and other forgettable tunes. While some hail this album as being the most consistent throughout, others feel the whole things a bit dull. Like most of their other albums, the more I listen to the whole album, the more I enjoy it, especially during down time at the end of the day. There are more energetic standouts to me such as Fixed, How Much More, and though glib, We Don't Want Your Body is too catchy to ignore. After a decade, still going...

Favs: Changes, Fixed, We Don't Want Your Body, How Much More, I Died So I Could Haunt You


We Don't Want Your Body


How Much More

No comments:

Post a Comment