Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Neverending Story




This is the original trailer for the 1984 classic, Wolfgang Peterson's The Neverending Story which is based on a German children's novel of the same name. Apparently, The Kennedy/Marshall Co. ("The Curious Case of Benjamin Button") and Leonard DiCaprio's shingle Appian Way are in talks with Warner Bros. about reviving the 25-year-old franchise with a modern spin... I HOPE THEY DO THIS!!! Along with with Where The Wild Things Are (see below), I'd be able to to relive my childhood with two of my childhood favourites!


BONUS: CRJ reworks Ivory Tower (From Original Neverending Story Soundtrack)

1 comment:

  1. Along with the remake of the film, I am looking for a producer for The Neverending Story on stage at Javits Convention Center in New York City. Both an opera and ballet score have been composed by Siegfried Matthus. Please refer to my website for more details by following the link below.

    www.the-neverending-story.com

    ReplyDelete